A whole host of known bugs and performance issues have been shared by Pokémon Sleep that are either fixed in the next update, or are being worked on to be fixed ASAP! We share the full list below. If you are experiencing issues not listed below, be sure to report them in game.
Don’t forget, this week is the Halloween Double Candy event. You must research on Greengrass Isle to take part.
Update 2023/10/4 08:00 Known Bugs
- In some cases, Snorlax’s Strength-up animation not displaying if a Charge Strength main skill was triggered while Snorlax was eating Berries on the home screen. Note: Due to the Strength-up animation not displaying, it appeared as though Charge Strength’s effects were not applied, but we have confirmed that the correct amount of Strength was in fact gained.
- On some Android devices, the app restarting after a browser opened when a user tried to link accounts with Google or Facebook, rendering it impossible to complete the link. To users who weren’t able to complete the link, please use a Transfer Code to link instead.
- Under certain circumstances, Error 028002 appearing and returning the app to the title screen when a large amount of ingredients was used for cooking. The cooking pot’s capacity can be increased by up to 200 through the effects of the Main Skill Cooking Power-Up S. This bug occurred when more ingredients were used for cooking. Using more than the following amount of ingredients for cooking triggers this bug:(Cooking pot capacity × 2 [only when triggered by End-of-Week Bonus] + 200 [maximum capacity increase from Cooking Power-Up S]) × 1.5 (only when using a Good Camp Ticket). For example, with a pot capacity of 33, the End-of-Week Bonus triggered, the capacity increased by the maximum of 200, and a Good Camp Ticket in use: (33 × 2 + 200) × 1.5 = 399. In this case, you can avoid triggering the bug by using 399 ingredients or fewer.
Resolved with Server Update(10/11)
- In some users’ environments, sleep type being categorized as Dozing even when the user spent 0% of their sleep duration dozing.
Resolved with Server Update(10/6)
- Sleep type categorization being based on the worldwide average sleep data when using the Review Later function for sleep research. This bug caused some users to always be categorized into the same sleep type.
- Not giving users the extra Bonus Biscuit during sleep research the day after manually entering data twice in one day.
Resolved with Server Update(9/28)
- Time-shortening effects of sub skills Helping Speed S and Helping Speed M not being applied to the Frequency displayed on the Pokémon details screen when a player did certain operations, such as levelling up. Notes: This bug applied only to the Frequency displayed on the screen. We have confirmed that the time-shortening effects of the sub skills were in fact applied to the actual helping time. Also, because the sub skill Helping Bonus applies to the whole team, it’s not meant to affect the Frequency displayed for each individual Pokémon.
- Helping Bonus not being activated
- Maximum amount of time shortening possible through sub skills: The total time-shortening effect possible through sub skills (currently implemented skills that affect this are Helping Bonus, Helping Speed S, and Helping Speed M) is a maximum of 35% per Pokémon.
- Pokémon with over 100% Energy sometimes returning to 100% Energy when added to a team.
Resolved as of Version 1.0.10 (9/28)
- In some cases, Pokémon Sleep becoming unable to proceed beyond the Now Loading screen upon starting the app after iOS’s Quick Start data transfer has been used.
Resolved as of Version 1.0.9 (9/26)
- Strength Gained displaying as 0 when a recipe at max level (50) was cooked. (This was displayed as 0, but the correct amount of Strength was gained.)
- Adjustments based on Pokémon Natures not being reflected when using candies to gain EXP
Resolved with Server Update(9/20)
- Pokémon gaining enough Energy to exceed 100 during sleep at the end of the week (usually sleep between Sunday and Monday)
Pokemon Sleeping Articles
- Item List
- Berry and Ingredient List
- Recipe List
- Good Sleep Event
- How to and Review
- Research Community
- Halloween 2023 Double Candy Event
Make sure to buy a pokemon go account